Positions worth LOOKING at:
- Perform preliminary exam, medical history, & testing.
- Prep exam and treatment rooms and equipment.
- Administer eye medication/drops as needed.
- Educate on contact lens care and use.
- Adjusting and repairing glasses
- Assisting with frame selection
- Using multiple insurances towards frame and lens benefits for patients
- Knowledge of lensometer
- Taking accurate measurements of patients face and optical details
- Submitting jobs to labs
- Communicating with labs throughout
- Inspect jobs and approve before dispensing to patients
- Educate patients on how to properly wear their glasses
- Troubleshoot eyewear and prescription problems